Wonderful opportunity to own in the highly desirable Great Park Neighborhood of Sterling at Parasol Park. The property was built in 2018 by Tri Pointe Homes. This 3 story home offers 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and an attached two car garage. The generous sized master suite includes a walk-in closet, bath with dual vanity sinks. Laundry is located on the second floor for easy access. Seller paid builder premium around 20K for front lot and additional upgrades kitchen. The HOA amenities of the Great Park Neighborhood include multiple resort style pools, spas, multiple clubhouses, BBQs, pizza ovens, sports courts, an abundance of parks, and nearby hiking and biking trails. Great location with easy access to shopping, dinning, Irvine Spectrum, freeway access, entertainment and more!
10 pros about this house:
1. You will receive the previous owner’s luck. Thus everything will go by your way.
2. The commute is great.
3. There will be a shopping mall 200 yards away.
4. Amazing view on the Northwest side like mountains and the sunset...
5. Not only there are two car spaces in the garage, parking is super convenient in the front road.
6. The house is bright, and it’s always ventilated from the breeze.
7. Walking distance elementary school.
8. The house is barely one year old, so it’s clean and modernized.
9. There is a office/study room on a first floor.
10. Also, there is a terrace and a small lot for you to quietly meditate, or even have a tea time with one another.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of November 12th, 2019 at 11:13am PST. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.